Sunday, February 28
Hallmark Love Comes Softly Series
So this weekend I recorded the entire Love Comes Softly series from the Hallmark Movie Channel and have been working my way through them. The first one is pretty close to the book, but as I get further into the movie series it's beginning to be NOTHING like the books. It's just so disappointing. The credits at the beginning of each movie state that it's based on the Janette Oke Books, but the only thing they got from the books is some of the names. I'd probably enjoy the movies if I had never read the books, but to say that it's based on the books might as well be an outright lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I know!! I have the first movie and that was ok, but I've seen the next two or three and after that, I stopped watching them. I was really disappointed that they were so off base. They might still be good stories, but I thought the books were awesome so it's sad that they didn't just stick to the real story.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm, I may have to watch the first movie since that one is good..... Yeah, I hate when they don't stick to the book- the book is always better than the movie....
ReplyDelete