We actually saw the Thumbs up before we found out it was a boy and Chris said it was him saying, "Yup, I'm a boy!!" I was measuring about a week ahead, so I'm hoping when I go see my Dr. next month she'll move my due date up.
In other news, Chris and I also celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday and I started another quarter of school. All-in-all...a busy, but happy day.
Congratulations! That's funny that Diara was so excited- she's gonna be a great big sister ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, I deleted my comment because I realized that I said, IT will be here before you know it instead of HE. :) Sorry, it is a habit...
ReplyDeleteSo my actual comment is supposed to say...
Congratulations! He will be here before you know it! :)
I didn't realize they kept the deleted comment so next time, I'll just add another comment instead of deleting it...or maybe see if there is a way to edit it...
Hmmm...well, I guess they don't keep the deleted comment spot...wierd...
ReplyDelete