We just ordered our couch from amazon.com and I'm SO excited to get it. Finally, we'll have some furniture in our living room. Maybe we can actually have people over with out being embarrassed that we have no where to sit. It was a really great buy too. It came with the decorative pillows and the ottoman. This place is going to feel a little more like a home instead of a roof over our head, and it's just in time for the holidays. (This isn't our house...this is just the picture from the website. I'll try to remember to take a picture once we get it all set up.)

Speaking of the holidays, we still haven't gotten a costume for D. Chris has 24 hour duty that day so we won't even really get to do anything fun, but maybe Chris can take her trick-or-treating on his dinner break. I think she'll like to see all of the other kids around here dressed up at the very least. I just can't wait until Halloween is over so I can start buying Christmas decorations and such. I saw they were stocking Wal-mart this weekend when I got groceries and I just can't help but have some holiday cheer already. I wonder how Chris will take listening to Christmas music for the next 2 months....
That living room set looks really nice! I know what you mean about starting Christmas early. I am definitely in the mood to start listening to holiday music! I hope Diara's head heals fast!
ReplyDeleteNice couch- it's so fun to decorate! I've already started trying to teach Madelynn Jingle Bells....only when Jake's at work of course ;P
ReplyDelete