Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween!!

Chris got a few hours off for dinner from duty so we took Diara to a few houses here on post to trick-or-treat. I don't really think she knew what was going on, but she seemed to be really interested in all of the other kids in their costumes.






I think Diara may have finally started signing the word "more". It's hard to tell because it almost looks like she's clapping, but the only time I see her do it is when she's eating so I'm guessing it means more. I'm SO excited about it. She seems so proud of herself when she does it and I give her more food.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute in her costume! Congrats on learning some sign language!

    P.S. I would have replied sooner, but I just realized that my blog updater on my page is broken. It still says you only have one post for some reason...Hmmm...I wonder if it's just my page or everyone's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope Amy, mine too.... Diara is adorable in her costume! That's always so rewarding when they finally start signing ;P Now that she knows she can communicate, she'll really get into it now ;)

    ReplyDelete