Well, I broke down and finally started one of these things. I dunno how much time I'll have to update, but I'll try to keep up with it.
We're still recovering from Nasiya and her mother's visit. Poor Diara got a small black eye from her big sister when Naya hit her in the face with a toy, but it's almost gone now. I think it was really good for D to spend time with another kid for awhile. Chris and I are so busy from sun up to sun down she doesn't get very much kid interaction. Now I think she's getting sick. She's been spitting up again and having crazy diapers that somehow leak poop all the way to her neck. I think she's been through about 4 outfits today and it's only 1pm.
I'm almost halfway through fall quarter at Pierce College. We just took our first test in my Sociology class and I should find out what I made on Monday. It was a take home test, but I still haven't gotten the book so I had to do a lot of searching on the internet for answers I didn't know. I think I did pretty well, but I guess we'll see.
Chris is talking about applying for the Green to Gold program. If he's accepted we will be moved to a school of his choice (maybe USC) and he will continue to be paid while he earns his degree. Once he graduates he will become a commissioned officer. He seems pretty optimistic that he'll be accepted because he was told that ALL of the slots for Green to Gold up here are open so it's almost a given for anyone who applies.
Cute pics! Congrats with finishing your first test! I will be praying that Chris gets into the program.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! That would be cool to go to USC!
ReplyDelete